PACE Engineers, Inc. (PACE) is building a roster of potential teaming partners for upcoming public works projects. Projects may include water, sewer, stormwater, fish passage, and roadway improvement projects in Washington and Oregon. Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Veteran Owned Business (VOB), and Small Businesses are highly encouraged to respond.
Requested professional services include archaeological/cultural resources, right-of-way, construction management, cost estimating, landscape architecture, land surveying, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation planning/engineering, utility rate/fee consultants, and other disciplines.
To be included on PACE’s roster, please submit a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) no longer than 10 pages (cover and table of contents are excluded from the page count) with the following information:
- Letter of Interest: Include a list of your professional services and contact information for a primary contact.
- Firm Overview: A brief overview of your firm’s background, capabilities, services, and Washington or Oregon certifications. Please include the certification type and number.
- Relevant Project Experience: List up to five examples with the project name, client, and services provided.
- Key Staff Qualifications: Provide brief resumes of key staff, including education, certifications, years of experience, and relevant experience.
- References: Provide up to five client references, including client name, contact name, phone number, and email address.
All SOQ submissions should be in a PDF and emailed to [email protected] by June 15, 2023, at 4 PM.
- Submitting a roster does not guarantee work.
- Respondents to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) shall bear all costs to prepare their response/SOQ. No claims against PACE Engineers, Inc. for reimbursement of RFQ-response-related expenses will be accepted.
- We will keep all rosters on file for two years.