What you’ll be doing:
- Review design and production work of the staff to ensure that it meets the industry standards of care and is in conformance with PACE standards.
- Continually strive to see that work is completed on time and within allocated budget.
- Maintain close liaison with clients to resolve project questions.
- Forecast administrative, staffing, and facility needs for the office.
- Coordinate with main office in Kirkland, WA.
- Assist in formulating business, marketing, and strategic planning.
- Supervise and be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of branch performance.
- Coordinate with the Operation Manager on the performance of the branch office.
- Coordinate and carry out marketing and financial objectives and policies established by the Executive Committee.
- Coordinate assignment of manpower with main office in timely forecast of project needs.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the firm’s policies and applicable laws.
- Seal/sign construction documents.
- Maintain professional licensure in the state of residence and the state of branch office and be responsible for supervising production of construction documents.
- Responsibilities will include: interviewing, hiring, firing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
What we’re looking for:
- 15+ years of engineering experience, with at least 2 years in a management capacity.
What educational background you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- A Washington PE License is preferred, but not required
Future team members can apply here.