What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and supervising a survey crew.
- Maintaining the quality of all measurements.
- Recording clear field notes of data collected and calculations made.
- Ability to communicate clear instructions.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and survey drawings.
What we are looking for:
- Must be a motivated individual who prefers to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform manual labor, lift up to 50 lbs., climb hills, and any other physical requirements for the position.
- Be willing to work in inclement weather conditions.
- Have a Washington State driver’s license and be insurable.
What background you will need:
- Three to five years field surveying experience.
- Trimble Robotic Total Station experience preferred.
- Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) is a plus!
Future team members can apply here.