In our landscape group, we closely collaborate with many other disciplines on a variety of projects that include site planning, residential/mixed-use developments, retail, industrial, and streetscape projects. The candidate should expect to participate in projects from the start, contributing in the conceptual stages through to the end with final design and into construction. Bringing your creative ideas to the design team will be an important part of the work. The ability to sketch or create colorful exhibits to convey ideas to clients is essential. Being passionate about design in general, creating people spaces, site amenities, or collaboration on innovative stormwater infrastructure is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with projects from early planning and preliminary feasibility design development, through complete project design and final construction.
- Creating illustrative exhibits for project proposals, concept development, and public presentations.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5+ years professional office experience.
- Experience with planting, hardscape, and irrigation design.
- Strong graphic ability and proficiency with AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of typical landscape materials and methods for construction detailing.
- Ability to prepare design plans/construction documents.
- Ability to research Municipal/Development Code applicable to site development.
- Experience with a broad range of projects types (residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal projects).
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, Revit, or Sketch-up.
- Experience with LEED and LID Stormwater Techniques.
What background you will need:
- Minimum of Bachelors from an accredited Landscape Architecture program.
Future team members can apply here.
* Please provide a PDF portfolio demonstrating CAD, hand drawing, rendering, and graphic capabilities.