PACE has an immediate opening in our Kirkland Land Development Department for a self-motivated, technically knowledgeable engineer with strong communication skills and work initiative.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing construction documents and estimates for land development projects, including design of erosion control, grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable and fire protection waterlines, and street improvements.
- Preparing earthwork volumes, storm drainage calculations, technical specifications, construction cost estimates, technical reports, and other supporting documentation for completion of land development projects.
- Preparing written communication to client and agencies.
- Assisting with and/or coordinate permitting efforts.
- Providing construction support and observation on land development projects.
What we are looking for:
- 0-5 years of Civil Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is desired.
- Knowledge of hydrologic modeling software is desired.
What educational background you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- EIT preferred, but not required.
Future team members can apply here.