What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Party Chief to accurately and efficiently perform tasks necessary to establish control networks.
- Map sites ranging from raw land to urban streets.
- Provide construction layout on projects such as water lines to multi-story buildings.
- Set up and operating surveying instruments.
- Assist Party Chief, as required.
What we are looking for:
- Must be a self-motivated individual who works efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 to 40 pounds.
- Be willing to work in inclement weather conditions.
- Washington State driver’s license and insurance required.
What background you will need:
- High School diploma a minimum requirement; a college degree a plus.
- 0 – 2 years field surveying experience preferred.
- Trimble Controller experience preferred.
Future team members can apply here.