PACE has an immediate opening for a Crew Chief in our tight-knit, supportive, and dynamic Oregon survey group.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Will manage field personnel safety and decisively.
- Will work with leadership to maintain a positive, productive, and fun place to work.
- Can manage the operations of a field crew, work independently, and work in the office, at times, to meet project needs.
- Can set-up and operate a robotic total station for:
- Control Traversing
- Topographic Mapping
- Boundary Evidence Collection
- Point Layout
- Can (or has the desire to learn how to) operate GNSS/GPS based receivers for:
- Static Surveys
- RTK Surveys
- Can perform differential levelling.
- Can lead a field crew and has a desire to grow as a leader.
- Values continued education in surveying.
What background you will need:
We understand that a combination of experience and education leads to surveying success.
- LSIT is preferred, but not required. If you have the abilities, we want to talk to you.
Future team members can apply here.