PACE has an immediate opening in our Kirkland CADD Group.
What you’ll be doing:
- On a project basis, you will lead the team’s CADD efforts from redlines to QA/QC, working with design staff to create high-quality plans, on-time and under budget.
- Utilizing Civil 3D and other Autodesk applications, you will create plans and figures, in the areas of commercial/residential and municipal engineering.
- Utilizing Civil 3D and other Autodesk applications, you will prepare design solutions for grading, pipe networks, road improvements, etc.
- Foster a high morale, high energy, and service-oriented environment.
What we are looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Minimum 4 years of Civil 3D experience.
What educational background you will need:
- Certificate/degree or related education.
Future team members can apply here.