What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing specifications and estimates for land development projects, including design of TESC, grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable and fire protection waterlines, and street improvements.
- Preparing earthwork volumes, storm drainage calculations, technical specifications, construction cost estimates, technical reports, and other supporting documentation for completion of construction documents for land development projects.
- Preparing written communication to client and agencies.
- Assisting with and/or coordinating permitting efforts.
What we’re looking for:
- Two to ten years of land development experience
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is desired
- Knowledge of hydrologic modeling software is desired
What educational background you’ll need:
A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
A Washington PE License is preferred, but not required
Future team members can apply here.