We’re looking for someone who:
- Will manage field personnel safety and decisively
- Will work with leadership to maintain a positive, productive, and fun place to work
- Can manage the operations of a field crew, work independently, and work in the office, at times, to meet project needs
- Can set-up and operate a robotic total station for:
- Control Traversing
- Topographic Mapping
- Boundary Evidence Collection
- Point Layout
- Can (or has the desire to learn how to) operate GNSS/GPS based receivers for:
- Static Surveys
- RTK Surveys
- Can perform differential levelling
- Can lead a field crew and has a desire to grow as a leader
- Values continued education in surveying
What background you will need:
We understand that a combination of experience and education leads to surveying success.
LSIT is preferred, but not required. If you have the abilities, we want to talk to you.
Future team members can apply here.