What you’ll be doing:
- Beginning to end participation in projects
- Field verification of existing conditions
- Perform structural analysis and design with steel, concrete, masonry, and timber
- Coordination with owner, other engineering disciplines, contractors, and vendors to verify project requirements and limitations
- Stamp project deliverables with QA/QC input from senior engineers
- Participate collaboratively with a design team on larger projects
- Perform construction phase engineering services
What we are looking for:
- 3-6 years experience in structural engineering.
- Professional Engineering (PE) License.
- Proficient with current building code and design standards.
- Competence with Excel, RISA 3D, RAM Steel, and/or other structural analysis software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- An attitude of client care, ownership in one’s work and the commitment to quality work.
What educational background you will need:
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures.
Structural Engineering (SE) license or intent to earn SE license.
Future team members can apply here.