What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with projects from early planning, preliminary feasibility design development through to complete project design and final construction.
- Creating illustrative exhibits for project proposals, concept development and public presentations.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5+ years professional office experience
- Experience with planting, hardscape, and irrigation design
- Strong graphic ability, and proficiency with AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Ability to research Municipal / Development Code applicable to site development
- Experience with a broad range of projects types (residential, commercial, industrial and municipal projects)
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, Revit or Sketch-up would be beneficial
- Experience with LEED and LID Stormwater Techniques
What background you will need:
- Minimum of Bachelors from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
Future team members can apply here.