What you’ll be doing:
- Preparation of land development plans for calculations and reports for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. This includes design of
TESC, grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable and fire protection waterlines and street improvements.
- Preparation of earthwork volumes, storm drainage calculations, technical specifications, construction cost estimates and other supporting documentation for completion of construction documents.
- Provide construction support engineering.
- Assist with project team leadership in meeting schedules and budgets.
- Prepare written communication to client and agencies.
What we are looking for:
- 7-10 years of land development engineering experience.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is desired.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is desired.
What educational background you will need:
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering .
An Oregon State Professional Engineering (PE) license is preferred, but not required.
Future team members can apply here.