What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing specifications and estimates for municipal projects, including design of engineering plans, grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable and fire protection waterlines, and street improvements.
- Preparing earthwork volumes, storm drainage calculations, technical specifications, construction cost estimates, technical reports, and other supporting documentation for completing construction documents for municipal projects.
- Preparing written communication to clients and agencies.
- Assisting with and/or coordinating permitting efforts.
What we’re looking for:
- Two to ten years of municipal experience.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is desired.
- Knowledge of hydrologic modelling software is desired.
- Experience with design of municipal utilities and/or streets and sidewalks.
- Ability to move a project forward to completion with minimal input.
What educational background you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- A Washington PE License is preferred, but not required
Future team members can apply here.