What you’ll be doing:
- Perform assignments designed to develop profession knowledge and abilities.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Using prescribed methods, perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations.
- Assist in the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications.
- Assist in the preparation of calculations, cost estimates, and other supporting documentation for public and private projects.
What we’re looking for:
- 0 – 4 years of engineering experience.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 8 platform.
What educational background you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- EIT not required, but preferred.
Future team members can apply here.